Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot


I've seen this on Katie's blog for a while now and have never linked up ... until now.
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!






7 comments:

elwoods49 said...

a beautiful shot and Scripture. Hope you keep coming back. They are all so encouraging and comforting and inspiring. Thank you for sharing. Linda

Kathryn said...

*This* is why I want it to snow where I live! :) Lovely picture and a great reminder from God's word! HE is in control!

Melissa said...

love this pic! And guess what?! It's cold today & there is "wintery mix" in the forecast. They say it may snow in MS & LA! I think it's North LA, but i really want it to snow here!

Katie said...

Kimberly, this is beautiful! I'm so happy you joined in this week! :)

cooperl788 said...

This is so beautiful! I love the contrast of the red against the white and green. And it's a beautiful passage as well; so true!

kathryn said...

Beautiful. He's been busy...directing all that snow of late. I hope He takes a day off soon...

Jenn said...

I love the red and green against the white. Such beauty in snow.