Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart Faces: Pets




I don't very often participate in the I Heart Faces photo contests.  There are so many great photographers that participate, my chances of winning are very slim.  But, just for kicks and giggles, I thought I'd throw this picture into the mix this week.  The theme is pet faces.  




I know I just posted this photo last week of our sweet Honey who just turned two on December 10, but I absolutely love this picture of her.  All covered with snow ... snowflakes falling all around her.  She's in her happy place.  (She's a snow dog through and through).  

I let her out this evening to do her business and after about 10 minutes when she hadn't barked to come back in yet, I went to check on her.  She was laying on the front porch in the snow and zero-degree wind chills.  Yeah, she likes the snow.

Anyway, grab a mug of something hot or an ice-cold glass of your favorite drink, depending on where you are in the world, and head on over to I Heart Faces to see all the other great entries.  You'll be glad you did!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I love a dog who loves the snow. Very little is cuter. It's just the clean up that I'm not so fond of. Great shot

MindyKPhotography said...

My Milou is a White Lab and turned 9 in July. He loves the snow too!

Honey is gorgeous!

Jen said...

Beautiful capture and what a gorgeous dog!

Angie said...

Great picture and what a sweet dog!

Anonymous said...

Just poppin' in to say Happy birthday!