Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Love This Song!

Recently I downloaded the album Revelation from the band Third Day.  I have been looking for some good Christian rock songs to play when I run.  This is one of my favorites right now.



I love the whole song, but these few lines really stand out to me:
     Take me as I am
     But please don't leave me that way
     'Cause I know that You can
     Make me better than I am today.


By the way, the rest of the album is pretty awesome too.  You can hear bits of several songs on Third Day's website.  They also have a new album coming out in October.  I can't wait!

No comments: