Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going into Hibernation Mode

Living in the northeastern part of the US, cold and snowy winters are almost guaranteed.  Snuggling up inside with a warm blanket and a hot cup of cocoa.  Thick fluffy sweaters.  A nice toasty fireplace.   Those are the things I love about winter.  Although I don't actually have a fireplace.  :)


And even though winter is still a few months away - we did just have the autumnal equinox - I find myself already going into hibernation mode.


Perhaps it is the cooler, rainy weather.  Perhaps the fact that Alex was sick yesterday and I now have a cold is to blame.


I just know that I would like to curl up in my bed tonight and have someone wake me when spring arrives.


:)

No comments: