Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For Moms ... what to do with your kids this summer ...

I subscribe to a few daily emails that I just love.  One of them is iMom.  I get an email daily with great tips and ideas for parenting, marriage, friendship, etc.  It literally takes less than a minute to read and can sometimes lead me to more great information.

This summer iMom's creators have come up with some great ideas to help keep you and your kids busy this summer and not sitting in front of the TV or video games all the time.  It is called iMom Operation Summer.  All you have to do is sign up for FREE on the iMom website and an email will be sent to you each Sunday night with the week's activities.  You can choose to do everything or just pick and choose what you want.

What a great resource!  I signed up and am looking forward to my first email.  Hopefully no more hearing those dreaded words ... I'm bored!  Or at least  not as much.

Watch this video then go sign up!  Do it!  Do it now!  :)


iMOM Operation Summer Intro from Family First on Vimeo.

Have a great summer!

No comments: