Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sprinkler!

Since it is cold and snowing here today, what better time to look way back ... eleven days back to be exact ... at the kids playing in the new sprinkler that the Easter Bunny brought us.

Yes, back on April 6, it was a balmy 80 degrees or so.  Perfect sprinkler weather.

Today?  About 38 and occasional snow showers.  Yikes!  Ya gotta love spring in Pennsylvania.  :)




It cracks me up that they beg me to run the sprinkler and then spend most of their time trying not to get wet.  That water is cold!

Honey loves the sprinkler!  Of course, she mostly just drinks the water.

A little summertime fun in early spring!  Gotta love it!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Oh, this post is FABULOUS! I've never seen a sprinkler like that one...it looks like such fun!

I'm so glad you posted this, sweetie...it's gonna always show the craziness of this spring weather. Who would have thought we could have 2 different (opposite) seasons so close together?