Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

My little celebrity

Friday at Preschool the Canine Ambassadors were in to teach the kids how to act around dogs.  A photographer from our local paper was taking pictures, and Alex managed to get his in the paper!

The only thing incorrect is his age.  He's only 4.  But no biggie.

Here's the article.

Sweet!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

How fantastic! I love that shot...with the pooch mid-lick. You can tell how much Alex loves dogs...
Very exciting! Is this Alex's first public appearance with the paparazzi? A budding star!

Unknown said...

Kathryn, Isn't it sweet?! His first but surely not his last encounter with the paparazzi! :)

Jenna said...

Aw how precious!!