Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Keira

Keira gets upset sometimes because I take so many pictures of Alex.  Alex and I are home together all day every day, so who else am I going to take pictures of?   :)

When Keira and Nick get home from school, it's usually homework, dinner, showers/baths, read a story or two, then bedtime.  Most evenings go pretty quickly and I just don't get the camera out.

But this day, I did.  I asked Keira if I could get some pics of her and this is what I got ...


Nick and Keira have started doing this pouty face thing lately.

The attitude face.

Being silly.

Being cool?

Nick was doing/saying something goofy to her - hence the face.

No need to explain this one.  :)

My sweet girl.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She's beautiful! And ilove how you wrote "being cool?" LOL. Teens these days! HAHA.

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

She has the most beautiful skin. What a great personality. Jenn

Laura said...

So fun! She's beautiful and she has a fun spirit. I can't wait to do a photoshoot with her!