Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, March 1, 2010

It's not nap time ...

I posted this picture on my Project 365 blog also [the link is over there on the right ... see it?  yeah, it's right there ... you can click on it anytime :)], but for those of you that don't go to that blog :(, I thought I'd post it here also.

Alex was watching a movie this afternoon after lunch, as he often does.  I was poking around doing this and that around the house and noticed it was a bit quiet in the living room.  When I went to check on him, he was sound asleep on the chair.  I picked him up and laid him on the floor in order to put a diaper on him (yeah, he still needs to wear a diaper when he sleeps - ugh!), and he whispered, "It's not nap time."  Then went right back to sleep.  He didn't budge when I took his pants off so I could put his diaper on or when I picked him up and took him to his bed.  He was so cute with his arms behind his head, I just had to snap a pic.

I just love him!