Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to get your kids to help with housework

Step 1: Pin FlyLady mop refills to unsuspecting child's foot with safety pins. He will allow you to do this because you told him he could "skate" across the floor with it on.
Step 2: Turn on some upbeat music and tell child to dance...
and dance...
and dance.

Step 3: Remove FlyLady mop refills from child's foot and pin to his bottom.

Step 4: Get big sister involved by letting baby brother cling to her leg while she pulls him around on hard floor thereby skootching his bottom and sweeping the floor.

Don't forget FlyLady's commandment to laugh every day. Make it fun and it will get done!

{smiles}

4 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

I LOVE THE FLYLADY!!! We are just meant to be great friends. Soooo happy day new friend!!! Have you seen the slippers that are dusters???
Ross :)

Unknown said...

Jenn - I told you ... it is almost becoming scary how much we have in common!

I have not seen the slippers that are dusters? Is that a FlyLady thing? Can you direct me? Do they make them in kid's sizes? :)

Jenna said...

Haha!! That's hilarious! I wonder if I can teach my dogs to vacuum?

Unknown said...

Jenna - if you do, I definitely want to see pics!