Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do YOU wear to vacuum?

On Monday when the kids didn't have school, I asked Keira to vacuum the upstairs since her down pillow has been leaving feathers everywhere. When I went up to check on her progress, this is what I found.


You mean you don't wear heels to run the sweeper? :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha... Awesome! I might have to try it next time I vacuum.

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Of course I do! Don't you know it's the ONLY time I get to wear them:0)

Jenna said...

Oh I always Wear my Stilettos when I vacuum. It's the only way to do it! Yeah right...I hate to vacuum. I usually wear tennis shoes because when I vacuum it's a freaking work out so I put on work out clothes to make myself feel Like I'm actually trying to exercise!

Unknown said...

Laura - be sure to take pictures!

Jenn - Maybe I need to start wearing heels while I vacuum to. Oh wait ... I don't own any heels. Seriously.

Jenna - Sounds like good exercise to me!

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

O.K. a must go to ebay, pick out a cute pair, but just for fun, wear to clean in and..... :) Love, Jenn