Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, January 8, 2010

These pictures crack me up!

I was looking for some pictures for Nicholas today. He's been busy working on "Christmas presents" for Grammy, Linda, and Kyle (they haven't made it up from Pittsburgh yet due to car problems and less-than-cooperative weather).

He asked me for some pictures of himself for an adventure book he's making. (No, movies have absolutely no influence on my kids whatsoever. :) Have you seen the Disney movie Up?)

Anyway, while looking through my plethora of pictures, I came across these ones that just completely crack me up ...

These are from Chuck E. Cheese's (duh!) back in June. When we go there, we divvy up the tokens and I let them run free. However they choose to use their tokens is completely up to them.

This particular time Nicholas chose to use several of his in the portrait booth ... making a multitude of faces.

I scanned in the print outs so that I can do a scrapbook page with the pictures.

They absolutely crack me up!

4 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha. Those are fun!

The movie Up is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love how he managed to get a "normal" picture of him smiling.

We're watching Up tonight - Friday is family movie and popcorn night! It is my week to pick the movie.

kathryn said...

So cute! There's something about the kids being able to see their faces before the camera clicks...we should hold mirrors for them all the time!

Unknown said...

Kathryn - this is so true! I might have to try it! The one thing that he does that kills me is when it is dark outside and the blinds are still up, he can see his reflection in the windows and he will be talking to me (or whomever) but will be watching himself in the window. It is too funny!