Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Baby!

Terri, my sister-in-law, offered to stop and pick Alex up on their way to Preschool today so I didn't have to take him. How sweet is that?! Anyway, we had a 2-hour delay because of several inches of snow, so Preschool was only for 1 1/2 hours instead of the normal 2 1/2.

She had plans to do a little grocery shopping while the kids were in Preschool, so I offered to keep the baby. Shopping is always so much easier without having to tote an infant seat everywhere. Besides, it was soooooo windy and cold, I hated the idea of her being out in it.

So, naturally, while she was here, I had to break out the camera. She's starting to really smile now and I was able to capture one while Keira was holding her. Keira was getting mad because she wouldn't smile for her. But I got her to smile. A lot. :)

This is what she would do for me.

This is what she would do for Keira.
She is really a sweetie! Although I apparently still have "the touch" when it comes to babies, I'm so glad I can give this one back. :)

She's pretty easy going, but I so don't miss all that baby stuff. Basinets and infant car seats and bouncy seats and exersaucers and huge diaper bags and spit covered burp clothes and a gazillion diaper changes a day and ... well, you get the idea.

I got my baby fix for a while. :)

No comments: