Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, January 29, 2010

My new floor!!!!!

I posted this on my Project 365 blog as my picture of the day, but I also needed to share it here ... in case you never visit that blog.

Ta da!!!!! My new floor!


We're really making progress on my scrapbook room. The walls are painted. (The part that you see unpainted is where a cabinet is going.) And Doug installed my floor yesterday and today!

We didn't get the easier-to-install click-it flooring since Sam's only had the Cherry color - way too dark for me. But this wasn't too bad either. It is the same bamboo flooring that Sam's had except in the lighter "natural" color. Doug found it at Lowe's. It is tongue and groove and Doug had to nail it down, but it seemed to go together pretty well. I didn't hear too much swearing from him anyway. :)

The kids and I will be happy to not have to hear the hammering and the saw anymore. But that is a small sacrifice to have such a beautiful floor!

Can you tell I'm excited? :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow Looks Great!! I love the purple color! It would go great with some lime green accents! I'm jealous!