Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lucky Me!

I was just checking through my emails and this was in my junk mail folder ...

NOTIFICATION!!!!!

You have won 1.000.000.00, One million Euros in the Euromillion Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 4th of January. 2010. in The Netherlands. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon the receipt of this message. Please contact the agency for your claim.

Am I lucky or what?! That equals $1,430,399.95 in US dollars!



Who wants to join me on a trip to some hot, tropical island? My treat!





No, I'm not stupid enough to believe that I've actually won a sweepstakes I didn't enter. But it is fun to dream, isn't it?

4 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Looks like Florida. YOu can come and visit us though:) Although snow flurries are in the forcast for sat.:0

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenn! I'm packing my bags! :) I've had enough of this snow already ... 4-8 more inches coming tonight and tomorrow!

kathryn said...

HA! YAY for YOU! Watch your tracking software...I'll bet you'll see hits from ppl who've googled this scam...

man...it's hard to believe that some ppl actually fall for this stuff!

Unknown said...

Kathryn - I googled it but didn't find this actual one. But there were many more like it. It is a shame though ... I could really use a vacation from all this winter weather. :)