Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just like Popeye?

Doug, who does our grocery shopping (yeah, I know, you are jealous), bought some fresh spinach the other day so I could use it in my chicken and gnocchi soup recipe. I didn't use it all so Nick decided to eat it as nature intended ... raw.

Notice the green teeth. :)

About 3/4 of the way through the first leaf, Nick decided he didn't like spinach anymore.

4 comments:

kathryn said...

Aw! Well, tell him he doesn't have to eat it RAW...just all plain like that!

Tell him you'll keep jazzing it up for him.

Cute pics!

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Thank you for being so encouraging. It is just so hard to lose. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Kathryn - it was his choice to eat it raw and plain. Alex was doing it the day before and, well, they are brothers that must copy each other. :)

Unknown said...

Jenn - just keep your eye on the prize!