Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Funday - Getting to know you ...

Keely and her sister posted these questions to get to know their "blogger friends" a little bit better. I didn't really have a post today, so I thought I'd play along ...

1. How old are you?
I will be turning *cough*40*cough* on December 14. Or as I like to say it – I will be celebrating my 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday. :) Hey ... it's just a number, right?

2. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I am originally from a very small town called Chicora. I now live about 9 miles away outside the “big” city of Butler.

3. What music have you been diggin’ lately?
I’m stuck on Creed’s new album. Every time I try to listen to something else, I just can’t. I’m lovin’ it!

4. Favorite food(s)?
Veggie pizza – I’m craving that right now. Probably because we haven’t had it in a while.

5. Single, married, divorced?
Married – just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary in November.

6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
Three – Keira (11), Nicholas (6), and Alex (just turned 4 yesterday!)

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
Life Happens, My Journey in Motherhood, and The Shades of Pink – plus many more … :)

8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
I actually have a couple …
Taking the kids to pick out a new ornament for the tree each year; and Christmas Eve service at our church – it is always wonderful!

9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one...how long have you been reading blogs?
I had a blog elsewhere for a couple years. Then Laura introduced me to Blogger back in September. I switched and I’ve been here ever since.

So there you have it ... a little bit about me you probably didn't know ... or maybe you didn't want to know. No matter. :)

If you'd like to play along, be sure to check out her site.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Keely said...

Happy Almost Birthday! Are you having a party?

It was fun "getting to know" you better..

I love the name Keira!

Thanks for playing..:-)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from Keely's... nice to "meet" you!

I love the tradition you have with the kids' ornaments. I do that for myself, and probably will with my daughter as well (once she learns to choose, instead of grabbing everything she sees!!!).

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

MannMom3 - Thank you! No party - just family. Aging quietly - just the way I like it. I enjoyed playing along!

Elizabeth - when my kids were younger and grabbing everything they saw also, I would suggest an ornament or give them a choice between 2 or 3. Most of the time, that worked fine. Thanks for stopping by!