Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We're having a baby!

No, no, not me! But I got your attention, didn't I?

My brother, David, and my sister-in-law, Terri, are having baby #2 tonight/tomorrow. Terri's doctor told her that if she didn't go into labor by today, they were going to induce her. So she's scheduled to be at the hospital tonight at 7:00. Strange time, but whatever. I'm sure there's a reason.

Jordan is very excited that she is becoming a big sister. She keeps saying, "My baby" ...

"Aunt Kimmie, my baby is coming today."

"I'm going to be helping my mom take care of my baby."

Too funny! Terri's going to have her hands full!

Plus the sonogram showed it was a girl, so if you mention that it might be a boy, because sometimes sonograms are wrong, she gets mad. Not mad mad, but ... well, you understand.

It is fun to tease her about her little brother. She immediately corrects you and says "sister!"

So Jordan will be sleeping over at our house tonight. That should be interesting. It is hard enough to get three kids to bed on time. And have them stay there. But I'm sure we'll make it through.

Hopefully I'll have pics to share tomorrow or Thursday.

Please lift her up in prayer tonight ... that everything goes well ... that the baby has flipped and is not still in a breech position, which would then require a C-section ... that David is supportive.

I (and they) would appreciate it!

Until next time ... God bless!
~Kimberly

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! Such exciting times! And now you will have a nice little model that won't move on you when you try to take pictures. :)

My brother just called me the other day to tell me they are pregnant!! Too bad they live in Texas. :(