Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's a girl!

Christiana Leona ... (named after her uncle, Chris, and her great-grandmother, Leona)

born Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:22 a.m.

8 pounds, 14 ounces and 21.5 inches long



I chose not to edit the photos because even with their red, splotchy faces, newborn babies are adorable.

Mom, Dad, Big Sister, and Baby are all doing well.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm not a huge fan of editing. Too often pictures come out looking nothing like the person. I say just do the minimum... add some light, fix the skin tone, etc. but that's about it. So kudos to you for leaving it as is!!

kathryn said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Welcome to the world, Christiana...and Happy Birthday, little one!