Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Leaf fight!!!

Today is probably one of the last nice days we will have again for about 4 (or 6!) months, so the boys and I went out to play in the leaves. We had rain and a lot of wind yesterday so our maple tree is nearly bare, which means all the leaves are in the yard. So I raked and raked and raked some more and ended up with a huge pile of leaves. The boys had a blast with it! Here are a few photos of our fun ...

Nick and Alex waiting patiently while I raked up the leaves ... again!

Finally! Running into the leaf pile! COWABUNGA!!!


Nick throwing leaves in the air.
Alex snorting like a pig. It doesn't really have anything to do with playing in the leaves, but I thought it was funny!
The Ultimate Leaf Monster! Really, where does he come up with this stuff? :)
Leaf fight!!!

More Ultimate Leaf Monster
Nick was actually growling at me in this picture, but it looks like he's smiling sweetly. :)
Sweet Alex

If you are wondering where Keira is during all of this ... she stayed at the church today for "Pre-teen Hangout Day." Yoy! She's a pre-teen! Anyway, I'm sure she's having fun, too.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time ... God bless!
~Kimberly

2 comments:

f8hasit said...

Great photos!
We've not begun our leaf pickup yet, so they are still just strewn about as nature would have it.

Efficent use of time? Watching the leaves fall?
Yup.

We'll get out there though. I'm a Cowabunga girl myself.
:-)

Unknown said...

f8hasit,
We are told to stop and smell the roses. I've never heard 'stop and watch the leaves fall', but it works for me!