Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jordan

I babysit my 4yo niece, Jordan, on Tuesdays and Thursdays so she can attend preschool with Alex. She absolutely LOVES preschool. And having someone to play with.

Since it was another nice day outside, after school we went out to play in our now much smaller pile of leaves. (They have broken into smaller pieces from all the jumping yesterday.) But the kids still had fun.

I got some great pics of Jordan so I thought I'd share them.







She was actually quite cooperative while I took pictures. She didn't used to be.

I could not, however, get Alex to sit still with her and get a pic of them together. He was too busy.

Funny story ... her name is Jordan Laurel. We were on our way home from school the other day and Alex did/said something (I don't remember what), but I said, "Alexander John, stop doing that." A little while later Jordan said something and Alex said to her, "Jordan Zander Laurel, stop doing that." Too funny!

Anyway, it is my understanding that tomorrow the weather is supposed to be not-so-nice. So it was great to be able to get outside and enjoy this nice day!



Until next time ... God bless!
~Kimberly

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the one where she is laying in the leaves!!