Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, April 13, 2012

Nine

Nine years ago today this special little boy came into the world.  Our lives haven't been the same since.  
We stepped outside last evening to take some photos of the birthday boy.  This is what we ended up with ...

DSC_0003

DSC_0008

DSC_0017

DSC_0020

DSC_0026

DSC_0037

DSC_0039

Not exactly what I was after, but each is a true reflection of his personality.


Happy 9th birthday, Nicholas!  We love you!

2 comments:

Laura said...

There is something about that first pic... the angle or something... but the head looks photoshopped on and it's freaking me out hahaha.

Happy birthday to Nick!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awww- a Very Happy Birthday to him!!!!!!