Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter

Instead of bombarding you with photos from our Easter weekend, I used a free collage that Alicia provided a while ago.  You are welcome.  :)  And thank you, Alicia!


Easter-collage 2012


As you can see, we did the traditional things ... coloring eggs and an Easter egg hunt (actually two).  We attended Easter service at our church where Keira and I were on nursery duty and we got to play with some little people that we don't usually get to play with.  And we hosted Easter dinner and spent time with family.  We also went to a local animal park and a local lake.  This is just a small sampling of photos from the weekend.  The sun was shining most of the time and, even though it was a little on the chilly side, it was a lovely weekend.
Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collage! Looks like a great header too!:) Love the colors~

Dawn said...

Great collage! Love that you used a photo for the background! :)

Laura said...

I never mind seeing a gazillion large pics. :) I actually prefer it to collages.

That pic of Keira laying on the ground... pretty!

alicia said...

Aww. This makes me smile. So happy to see that you put my template to use and what beautiful easter shots! (The flowers thrown in is a beautiful compliment to the collage too.) Sounds like a lovely day! Thanks so much for sharing and linking to our Leap into Spring Challenge!

Kristi Bonney said...

Great collection of photos! Don't you just love Alicia's collage? So pretty!

Thanks so much for joining us in the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge! We're moving on to blossoms/trees on Friday. Can't wait to see what you came up with! Have a great day!