Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Down 20!

Thursday morning is my official weigh-in day.  I weigh myself on other days, but Thursdays are the days I keep track of.  And this morning ...


I'm officially 20 pounds down!


Woo hoo!


I'm actually pretty amazed by this since I've only exercised once (yesterday) in the past couple weeks.  Between doctor's appointments and sick kids and sick me, I haven't done much.


I guess the toast and tea diet worked pretty well.


:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Well it may not have been the best diet but I know you feel great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 20 lbs down! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! You look fabulous!

Heidi said...

Congrats!

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Maybe I will run....w e l l... m a y b e...:)