Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bible Journaling Kit from Ellie Claire

The winner of the Bible Journaling kit is Diane, who commented on Facebook that her favorite verse is:  Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Congratulations, Diane! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bible Journaling has become quite a popular thing these days.  I'm not much of a drawer, so I never embraced the idea fully.  I do underline or highlight things though.  However, after recently been given the opportunity to review a Bible Journaling Kit, I am now becoming a convert.  :)





This kit contains a journaling pen, 8 colored pencil twists (no sharpener needed!), 4 sheets each of word stickers and alphabet stickers, 24 tab stickers, a ruled page protector mat with tracing lines, and a lovely pouch to hold everything in.  Everything you need to get started.  Well, except for a Bible, but you probably already have one.  If not, there are many journaling Bibles to choose from.  I have one on my wish list for Christmas.

I still can't draw well, but I'm trying.  It's like a person who can't sing but loves to and makes a joyful noise to the Lord.  :)  Well, I'm spending time in God's word and doodling some in my Bible.  That can't be a bad thing.

Here are just a few of the things I have drawn/written in my Bible with this kit.


  



Like I said, I'm not one whose strength is drawing (remember, I'm a photographer), but I'm willing to give it a try if it helps me to remember God's word better.

If you have ever wanted to get started with Bible journaling or know someone who would, now is your chance.  You can enter to win your very own kit!  Simply leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite Bible verse.  Mine is Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

(Only those in the U.S. are eligible to win the kit.)

The last day to enter is Thursday, December 8.  I will randomly draw a winner on Friday, December 9, and announce it here.

Also, Worthy Inspired and Ellie Claire are giving away 5 kits on their website. Check out this link to enter: http://bit.ly/BibleJournalingKitGiveaway.  And while you are there, be sure to download the free coloring pages.

Here are a few links to check out for more information or to purchase the kit:
            Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/BNBibleJournaling
Christian Book Distributors: http://bit.ly/CBDBibleJournaling

Thanks for stopping by!


"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway.  If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win.  Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”

1 comment:

LureEShell said...

Thanks for this opportunity. I have many "favorite" Bible verses, but one of them is Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."