Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 14 in Pictures

Another week bites the dust!  Let's get right to last week's pictures ...

{Sunday}
2012-04-01
If you saw my Scavenger Hunt post from April 1, you already saw this photo.  It was the one photo I was missing from last week's prompts.

{Monday}
2012-04-02
We've really been enjoying watching the earth come alive again this spring.  Including these pear blossoms on our neighbor's tree.

{Tuesday}
2012-04-03
Sick day for me.  :(  But I managed to capture this squirrel in our oak tree.

{Wednesday}
2012-04-04
I love watching the birds in our feeder.

{Thursday}
2012-04-05
We spent the morning at my friend Laura's house where she hosted an Easter egg hunt.  Alex spent the afternoon playing with the plastic eggs we brought home plus some of the ones we had here.  It struck me as funny because if I gave him a bag of plastic eggs to play with, he would not be happy.  But since it was his choice, he had a blast watching them roll down the stairs over and over again.

{Friday}
2012-04-06
We had fun playing outside in the evening - watching the boys fooling around and wresting.
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

{Saturday}
2012-04-07
We colored eggs for Easter.  Keira let one of her eggs soak an extra long time so it would be really, really blue.
     Inspire Me


Please do me a favor and head over to either Gina's or Sarah's and vote for my penguin photo.  I got picked as a finalist for March's favorite photo!  Yay!  Thank you!

10 comments:

Tracey Washington said...

hahaha I do have to admit that this week was a last minute capture :) Love all your shots this week!

Laura said...

Love the one of the boys wrestling!

Susan said...

Fun, love the finches at the feeder.

Cordial Chaos said...

Beautiful pics! I love the brotherly love shot!

Gretchen said...

Yep... nice long break!! Thanks for peaking in on me on my return!! =) It is easy to spend too much time on blogging... it's fun, but can get overwhelming!! =P Love your week in pictures... especially the boys wrestling and the stacked plastic eggs. Jealous of your bird feeder... need to get one of those in our yard. Hope your Easter was most wonderful!! =)

packmom said...

So many great shots this week. I love the one of the boys wrestling outside and how did he stack those eggs like that? Too cool. The squirrel is awesome too.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great pictures...all of them. I love the last one though.

Gina Kleinworth said...

GREAT week Kimberly!!! I am SOOOOOOO loving all that gorgeous bokeh.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Looks like you had a perfect week. Spring seems to have sprung. Have a great rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You captured some awesome photos! Love all the nature. So cool that he had the eggs stacked like that without falling over.