Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, March 3, 2012

P52: A Great Leap

For those of you who have already seen this photo, please forgive the duplication.  But I thought this very appropriate for the P52 prompt this week ... A Great Leap.
Dama gazelle
Not the sharpest photo, as it was really hard to capture the gazelles in mid air, but I still like it.  :)  And I can't wait to go back to the zoo!  We will certainly get out money's worth out of our membership.
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

9 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

Wow! I hadn't seen this before, absolutely amazing!

heritagemom said...

Love it! That is really cool; I've never seen anything like it. :)

Christine

karren said...

I almost scared myself exclaiming OHHHHHH!!! What a great capture!

Mommy Reg said...

Awesomeness! Absolutely fitting for a Great Leap.

Jenny said...

Cool! I tried so hard to get a picture of our cat leaping down the steps, but it was blurry every time.

Anonymous said...

That is one amazing photo!

Anonymous said...

That is one amazing photo!

Heidi said...

WOW! I love how the gazelle is all "whateva..just jumping like everyday...". Perfect for this prompt!!!

Donna said...

Holy cow or gazelle! That's a lot of height!