Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Name Change

You probably already noticed (or maybe you didn't) but I decided to change my blog name.  I really liked the name My Perspective, but I didn't like sharing my blog name with another blogger.  So I had been thinking about it for a while now, but I couldn't come up with a name that I really liked.  Until yesterday when the incredible Katie Lloyd posted one of her 31 Days posts, entitled ... A Fresh Perspective.  (By the way, if you haven't been reading Katie's posts, you have really been missing out.  They are short and sweet and chock full of great information.)

As soon as I read her post title, I knew that was it!  My new blog title!  The one I've been toiling over for the past several weeks.  I sent her a quick thank you email then went to work.

And as I sometimes do, I jumped right in with both feet.  Created a new header (it needed done anyway), and I'm working on a new blog button.  I hate to create any work for anyone, but I'd like my button to match my blog name.  :)

In addition, I've also been thinking about starting a photography link up for some time now.  But the blog name change had been holding me back.  Well, now that that minor detail is out of the way :), I can get busy on the link up.  As soon as I work out a few details and create a button for it, I will officially announce it.

I'm so excited!  I really enjoy participating in other's link ups and I hope you will consider joining mine.  

And even though this photo has nothing to do with this post, I'm sharing it anyway.
Alex
Alex and I went for a walk on the bike trail this morning and had a wonderful time.  We're trying to take advantage of the nice days since there probably aren't many of them left.  We'll have all winter to be stuck inside the gym.  We went the opposite direction than we usually go on the trail and came across this patch of tall grass.  Alex was being quite cooperative today asking to have his picture taken over and over, so I seized the opportunity every chance I could.  :)


Thanks for sticking around and being so patient with me!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love this shot...love the new look too!

Tiffany

Ellie said...

I really like your new header and title - very warm and inviting.

Susan said...

Love the new look and the new name.

ELeeds said...

I Like it :) Very professional.

Misty said...

I immediately noticed the new header and the new name. I like them both! Excited for your link up too.

Gretchen said...

I noticed the new header, but totally glazed on the new name. Ha... must be too tired! I like them both!! Love this shot too... I wanna find a field like that! =)

Anonymous said...

I was a new reading to My Perspective, but I love the title change! Beautiful pictures to display in the header.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the new name! How exciting.

Teachinfourth said...

New names can be exciting...