Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 11

September 11
ISO 400, f/8, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40 (had to use flash)
The local Christian Rock band, About A Mile, played a concert at our church tonight.  They are incredible!  How awesome that they are using their musical talent to glorify God!  My boys and our Youth Pastor's boys, who are all friends, wanted their picture taken with the band.

Then they all got a little silly.
September 11
Okay, maybe not all of them.  :)  I think my Nicholas and Adam (the one holding him) would get along swimmingly.

You can find out more about these guys at their website:  http://www.aboutamile.com/
and you can check out their music on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/aboutamileband
You can even like them on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aboutamileband

Go show these guys some love!

(I received no compensation to post this.  I just thoroughly enjoyed their music, their testimony, and their love for Jesus!)

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks like the boys all enjoyed themselves! Fun pictures!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great shot of some AWESOME boys! As always Kimberly- I am always struck by how each shot you take grabs me in some way.

Susan said...

Very cool! I'll be sure to check them out :)

karren said...

What a cute bunch of good boys with their silliness!

Laura said...

Love these photos!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun night. I don't know how you did the editing (sepia maybe?), but I really like it. The warm browns just reach out and make the image pop.