Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bubbles ... Edited

Welcome back to the edit version of Shoot & Edit/Good to Wow!  On Monday we linked up our SOOC bubble shots with Jill; today we link up our edits with Ashley.  My kids had a fun time helping me with this week's challenge.  And, of course, I had a hard time picking just one photo to show.  So without further ado, here are my edits ...  


(Mouse over each image to see the SOOC version.)
bubbles-edit1


bubbles-edit2


bubbles-edit6


bubbles-edit7


bubbles-edit3


bubbles-edit5

I really didn't do much with my photos.  Just some tweaking in ACR and cropping on a few.  I was pretty pleased with my SOOC shots.

For those of you who asked what kind of bubbles we used ... that didn't pop right away when hitting the grass ... we have SMB - Super Miracle Bubbles.  They are the kind that came with our bubble blower.  


Also I plan to visit those that have visited my blog this week.  I'm engrossed in a really good book and have been spending most of my free time reading.  In fact, as soon as I'm done with this post, I plan to dive back into it.  So please be patient with me.  I'll visit soon!

Be sure to head over to Ashley's to see more fabulous bubble photos.  Next week's theme is Father's Day Swings/Slides (I just found out Jill switched themes - thanks Ginger!) ... in case you'd like to play along.  :)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

mommy to many said...

love the edits...and just so you know, on Jill's blog she has mentioned that she changed the prompt for next week it is slides and swings. Father's day prompt will be after Fathers day

Cedar said...

Very pleasing SOOC! Terrific, simple edits!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how you kept your edits really clean and simple.

Laura said...

I love bubbles!

What book are you reading?

Anonymous said...

Your SOOC were great, but your edits just give them that extra oomph to make them amazing! Good job!