Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 2.20.11

Time for another fun Scavenger Hunt Sunday hosted by Ashley at Ramblings and Photos.  




This week's items are: chocolate, numbers, canned food, music, and stack.  Hmmm, quite an interesting list.  :)

Here are my interpretations:

{chocolate}
022111-chocolate
Our sweet Honey's eyes are very chocolate brown.

{numbers}
022111-numbers
My locker number at the gym is always 419.  I started asking for it a while back (because of its location in the locker room) and now Paul, the guy at the front counter, automatically gives it to me.  Every time.  Love that!


{canned food}
022011-cannedfood
I'm hungry for a tuna salad sandwich.  Perhaps for lunch tomorrow.

{music}
022111-music
Keira playing her violin.

{stack}
022111-stack
An old no-longer-used smoke stack a couple miles from our house.  I had told my husband I was wondering if there was a smoke stack nearby that I could photograph for this challenge.  He went a different way to work on Friday and called me to tell me about this one that he passed.  I drive past it all the time and never noticed it.  This photo was taken around 5:30 p.m., which is why it is more of a silhouette.  I used SKC Photography's Sea Foam texture on it.

Head over to Ashley's to see more scavenger hunt photos and the list for next week so you can play along too!

14 comments:

privateheartspace said...

brilliant pics, love the numbers and stack photos

SarahinSC said...

Super shots! Love them all. Neat angle with the music shot and great processing with the numbers shot!

fiddlehead said...

What great interpretations. I love that locker room shot, and how cool that you always get that spot!

Laura said...

Clever on the stack haha.
Funny that you took a pic of the lockers for numbers!

I don't think I am going to have time to do this this week as we are about to leave and drive to Ellwood City to hopefully buy a secretary desk. That's going to take up most of my night.

Maybe next week. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh wow - your photos this week are absolutely incredible. I especially love the first two shots!

Michelle said...

These are great! Numbers, music, and Honey's chocolate eyes are my top three!

Siobhan said...

Thank-u for stopping by my blog, love your intrepretations of this weeks words....Numbers is my absoulte fav...fantastic job on all of them!

collyn23 said...

some great shots would of never thought of those things I love the numbers

jillconyers said...

Love the numbers and music photos.

Anonymous said...

Your husband is awesome! How many would drive a different way just to look for a smoke stack. Love that photo ... it was exactly what I would've liked to have done.

Michelle said...

Love those chocolate brown eyes =)

Buckeroomama said...

The lighting on your Music picture is beautiful... and I also love your Stack photo! :)

julie said...

ALL JUST AWESOME!! Love your take on chocolate!! Great numbers shot - super creative! :)

Rachelle said...

I just love how you've composed these pictures! Each one has a crop that isn't what I'd expect, and it works perfectly to guide viewers to your focal point. Awesome.