Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Were you aware?

Not much time to post this morning.  Gotta get ready for Alex's birthday party.  Can you believe he is going to be 5 tomorrow?!  That time flew by!  But I'm so grateful that I got to be a SAHM because of him ... and I got to spend those 5 years watching everything.  I am truly blessed!




Anyway, were you aware that I have a Project 365 Photography blog?  There's a link for it over there -----> on the right.  For 2010, I have been posting a picture a day.  Well, almost every day.  I missed a few days here and there.  I'm not sure I will continue with it into 2011.  I'm still considering it.  I have commitment issues, ya know, so that is actually quite a feat for me to have done this for a full year.  :)


I leave you now with a picture my MIL took of Doug and me last night.  He's making his dorky face.  :)  I didn't know we were supposed to make a goofy face or I would have also.



4 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Lookin great! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you too! And happy birthday to Alex a day early!! :)

Melissa said...

HA! I love that pic... you look great & he looks...well, goofy! :)

Happy birthday, Alex!

Laura said...

Fun pic!

You rocked for the photo a day. I think you are the only person I know who said they were going to do it and actually finished a year!