Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thomas vs. Dog

Alex and I were playing with his Thomas the Train set yesterday as we do almost every day.  We took a break and came back to find this.




What do you think poor Thomas is thinking as he approaches the massive dog that is laying on his tracks?

And why do dogs pick such strange places to sleep?  Or is it just my dog?

:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

HAHA! That is hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Love it. Our one dog likes to use pillows when she sleeps like a human, cracks me up every time!

kathryn said...

Oh! What a sweet photo! I can't believe your dog is so comfortable that he (he?) just kept right on sleeping. Obviously, he (he?) likes to relax wherever you've already been. I'm sure it's 'cause it smells like you. Now, that's devotion for you.