Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Simplicity Photography Challenge: Favorite Photo

As I was trying to get caught up on blog reading tonight, I came across Faith's Simplicity photo challenge.  It is simply ... your favorite photo.





That's a tough one because I have many.  But this particular one came to my mind immediately.

This photo is of Alex and was taken in April 2009.  I had taken many many photos that day.  This particular one quickly became my favorite.  He had paused just long enough for me to capture him ... something that wasn't common for him ... being 3 years old and very busy.  While it may not be a perfect photo (composition and such), I just love it!

2 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

ah thats a lovely capture and a great little look on his face. I really like your sepia effect.

bek said...

I love that it's a beautiful shot right out of everyday. You can see his personality shining! And the editing is perfect.