Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ick

I know it is inevitable living in western Pennsylvania, but I really don't like this forecast.


And it's not looking much better any further out you look.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It is freezing here tonight (freezing to us, is like 50 degrees, though). :) And it's a lot of rain in the forecast too - but no snow, of course. Yuck! Stay warm!!!

Laura said...

And hopefully for your sanity this two hour delay doesn't turn in to a full snow day!

Yeah... not a pretty forecast. :(

kathryn said...

Wow. You are WAY colder than us...for now, anyway.

This is around the time I wish I was a snowbird...or that I had a snow plow business on the side...