Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Christy's 1st Birthday

The Saturday before Thanksgiving we celebrated Baby Christiana's first birthday.  Her birthday was on November 18.  It is so hard to believe that she is one already!  


My brother and sister-in-law always have birthday parties at a park in Slippery Rock since it is sort of a half-way point for family.  Terri's family is from up north; Dave's is from down south.  We got there a little early so the kids went out to the playground to burn off some energy.


Keira discovered that she's getting too tall for the playground - she could touch the roof.

Keira and I had a neat photovidea with this jungle gym ... 
if only the boys would have cooperated.  {sigh}

Alex loves the digger.

Keira found another little girl to boss around play with.  :) 
They were playing freeze tag and Nick was "it" most of the time.

Nick wasn't letting me take his picture ... again.


The sweet birthday girl.

Superstar Alex.

Jordan the big sister.  She's still adjusting to not being the center of attention all the time.

Eating some lunch.  She's such a happy baby.


Opening gifts.  This little piggy bank was so cute.  
It sang an annoying little song and wiggled and jiggled.  :)

Jordan (and all the other kids) were glad to help Christy open her gifts ... she could have cared less most of the time.

Blowing out her candle.  Love that little smash cake!

 Checking it out.  Not really sure what to do with this thing.

Mmmmmm ... that tastes good!

She dropped some icing on the floor.  Grammy came over to wipe it up so Christy offered Grammy a bite.  Too cute!

Look at that face!


I have a lot more pictures from the day (I took 141 pictures!), but I've overloaded you enough with pictures for one day.

Until next time ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! And so much fun :) I love that you say the piggy bank sang and annoying little song haha. That's why I'm trying to limit battery operated toys! haha

kathryn said...

Look at those baby blues! What adorable photos. How lucky they were to have such an awesome photographer on hand for the big day...your photos are fantastic, sweetie!

Jenn said...

Soo, soo cute!!! I am in love with the last picture!!! :)