Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twelve

Today my girl turned 12.  How did this happen?  Where did the time go?  

This once 6 pound-5 ounce baby who was born 4 weeks prior to her due date 
is now a 5 foot-4 1/4 inch, 110 pound tween.

I'm so proud of who she is and who she is becoming.

I love this girl!

Happy birthday, Keira!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl and what beautiful eyes!

How's Doug doing?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kiera!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Keira!! You are beautiful!

kathryn said...

Oh, Happy belated Birthday, Keira! You are a gorgeous girl and your mama loves you so!

DO NOT tune her out....and let her baby you sometimes if she needs to, you hear me?

For the sake of mommies everywhere...