Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, June 18, 2010

Photography - Different Angles

Okay, I'm going to make this short and sweet since we just got home from Idlewild and I just want to take a shower and go to bed.  :)  I'm beat!

My friend Laura is hosting another photography blog hop.  She's been giving tips on how to get better, more interesting pictures.

This week's tip is about taking a pic from a different angle.

I've had this picture in my brain all week.  It didn't quite work out the way I'd hoped but it is still kinda cool.


This is taken from underneath my lilies.  As I said, it didn't turn out quite like my brain pictured it.  Mainly because the flower that is most in focus is dead.  :)


Here's a picture of Keira from above.  The kids had Daddy's ladder out in the back yard to get Nick's fishing hook out of the maple tree (don't ask!).  So I thought I'd take advantage.


That is all I have for now.  Since I'm having trouble seeing straight ... I'm so exhausted.

If you would like to play along, check out Laura's blog.  I hope you will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I love blog hops! And may I just say that Keira sure is maturing,I can see that shes a teenager in these photos. (I know, NOT what a mom wants to hear, but I just love seeing the daily changes in my own kids)

Anonymous said...

Of course now I am thinking "But wait she's not a teen (is she)" but you know what I mean.

Laura said...

Love that you took one from underneath the flowers...even though it didn't turn out the way you wanted. You could probably have some fun with this angle when your sunflowers get tall this summer. :)