Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Strike Three! You are outta here!

Way back in October I wrote a post about my doctor's office rescheduling appointment times without first consulting me.  Well, guess what?  They did it again!!!

When I got home from the gym today, the doctor's office had left a voicemail reminding me of Nick's appointment tomorrow at 9:15 a.m.  His appointment is for 9:45!!!  I can't do 9:15!  If I could, believe me, I would.  That way I would be able to squeeze in some time at the gym before picking Alex up from preschool.

So I immediately called them back and told them their error.  The girl who answered the phone said, "the computer says 9:15."  I said, "well, the computer is wrong.  I can't make 9:15.  My card, that Sally wrote out for me, says 9:45.  I'll be there at 9:45."  She just said, "oh, okay.  I'll make a note of that and see you at 9:45."

We'll probably have to sit in the waiting room for an hour or something now that I've thrown their schedule all off.  :)

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Why do they keep doing this?!

Now I need to find a new doctor, which really sucks because I really like my doctor.  And her associates.  But I said before if they do this again, I'm done with them.  This is strike three.

I will go in tomorrow at 9:45 with the reminder card in my hand and instead of talking about how Nicholas is growing, my doctor and I will be talking about her apparently incompetent staff and how they keep changing my appointments. 

Ugh!

Thanks for listening to me vent.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Please update after you talk to the dr!!! Glad you have that appt card to prove it! Ugh!!