Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 5, 2009

They're here!!!

I'm so excited!!! The siding guys are here!!! ... hammering away ... which is freaking out the dog ... but it is so exciting to me! Alex and I got home from aerobics and one of the SGs (siding guys) was working on the dining room wall (outside, of course). It looks sooooooo nice!!! The other SG is working on trim (or whatever - I actually have no clue - but he's doing something). Woo hoo!!!!

I plan to vacate the house after my shower. Alex and I will go to Walmart and then maybe to the park. I don't know how I'm going to get him to take a nap today ... with all the noise ... so if I get him good and tired running around the park, maybe that will help.

Gotta run! Until next time ... God bless!!
~Kimberly

No comments: