Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall ... Edited

Welcome to the Thursday edited edition of Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW!  If you don't recall, this week's theme is FALL.


My little cowboy was so cooperative in allowing me to photograph him (that doesn't always happen) and I am absolutely in love with these photos!

{sooc}
Fall1-SOOC

{edited}
Fall1-edit
As usual, I didn't do much as far as editing.  Just some slight adjustments in ACR, then high pass filter, adding watermark, and resizing for web.  Not to toot my own horn, but I was pretty pleased with my SOOC shots, so I felt my simple edits were all that was needed.  :)


{mouse over to see sooc}
Fall2-edit
Simple ACR adjustments.


{mouse over to see sooc}
Fall3-edit
For this last one, after my slight ACR adjustments, I did a little extra sharpening on his right eye in PSE, since the focus was a little soft.  I used The Coffee Shop Blog's Baby Powder Room Action.  It is still a bit soft, but it is better.


Be sure to head over to Ashley's to check out her information about batch processing.  I know I'm eager to learn how to batch process!  And to see more great Fall edits.
Good to WOW
Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really like your simple edits - I almost like your SOOC better on the last shot though. Beautiful work either way.

Becky said...

These are great! Don't you just love it when the cooperate?!? :0) He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edits. So simple.

Cedar said...

Fantastic photos and edits!

Tiffany said...

Great edits...love the last one.

Tiffany

Susan said...

These are great! I really appreciate seeing the SOOC and the edits...I feel a bit lost when it comes to photoshop...I wish my editing would be more consistent...more practice for me!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Really nicely done Kim! I don't think they needed much editing, they are wonderful SOOC.

Lisa Gordon said...

These are beautiful photographs, and what a wonderful smile he has!!

Christina said...

Excellent! LOVE them all, but the last one is my favorite! What a cutie!

Jaime said...

Sweet! Love the pumpkin one. :)