Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photography Challenge - Light


I saw on Faith's website that this week's theme was LIGHT.  I took both of these photos recently and couldn't decide on one, so I figured I'd post them both.  :)


The first was taken outside a local playground.  
The second was taken from under our maple tree in the back yard.  I didn't do anything to it except adjust the contrast a little, so it is basically SOOC.  Cool, huh?  It's almost like I planned it that way.  :)

15 comments:

Ray said...

Sweet shots!

Anonymous said...

the first shot looks so peaceful and i love the sun flares in the second shot!

Katie said...

Those are both such beautiful shots!!! I think the first is my favorite, though!

Rachel said...

I love the lighting in the first one. Beautifully timed shot.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't be able to choose which one either, I really like both of your shots!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! I love the first but the second is really amazing as well!

Kala said...

wow these are amazing i love the first one! if you get a chance come by my site i am having a few giveaways!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love them both! It must be very hard for her to judge these entries. I love them all.

Heidi said...

I can see why it would be hard to choose! Lovely.

Anonymous said...

wonderful shots, the coloring is amazing in both!

Michelle said...

I love that first shot!

faith ann raider said...

Thanks so much for linking up!! LOVE the grass! What pretty blue sky.

Tara said...

Beautiful...love the first one!

kathryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I was all ready to say I loved the first one and then I saw the second.

Love them both! You've got some serious talent there, sweetie.

Jessaca said...

Hello Kimberly,
I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Your photos that you posted on Light is AWSOME and the second photo is a double WOW.
I just can't stop looking at the second so incredable!!!
Well any way I hope you have great day.